Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Schedule a meeting in a different time zone

I'm in London and the person I wish to set-up meeting with is in Chicago, USA. I do not understand how to fill-out the schedule. Chicago is not in drop-down menu. I am a complete beginner and not computer savvy. I need precise understandable instruct...

5162 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I enable this right side tab toggle in Zoom

I for the life of me cannot find the option in Settings that turns on this toggle switch to enable the calendar that allows you toggle through days and explore upcoming meetings. How do you turn this on?  

2023-06-14-10-42-09AM.png

Sound with microphone

Hello, When I start a meeting and do audio tests with my microphone, everything works. As soon as the meeting starts and I record, the sound is not recorded.

Zoom won't load on my MacBook pro.

I've had this account for 3 years with no problem. Suddenly, it won't load. I've also had access on help on chat and now it's saying it's not available to me. No explanation.

ccf by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes