Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Profile picture not showing when Video off

Recently, when I choose Stop Video or to participate in a meeting initially with Video Off, it just shows my Name. Previously, it was showing my Profile picture that I selected specifically for the purpose of providing some sort of visual presence. I...

Rumo383 by Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes

Not working meeting SDK footer buttons

I am creating a vue.js app to host zoom meetings on the web using the Meeting SDK.However, I am experiencing a phenomenon where the footer button disappears depending on the width of the zoom function screen being invoked.As I gradually shrink the wi...

user3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom In-Meeting Direct and Non-Direct Chat Organisation

I think it would be a huge benefit if direct messages between participants in zoom meetings were kept separate from the general chat box because this does help those who would rather focus on only the direct chats that they send and/or receive. This ...