Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio problems

We are having problems with Zoom meetings in our church. When the keyboard is playing, the laptop is not picking up the music. We have tried the suggested settings but it is not working. We have a new laptop that is running Windows 11. Any suggestion...

mackpf by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Attendees list

Hi, I haven't used Zoom in a few months. I am trying to set up a meeting and noticed there is now an Attendees List that I think is a new feature. Can I turn this off and not use it?

Automatically join meeting from browser

Hi!I'd like to automatically join the meeting from browser every time I click a Zoom Link. Right now, when I click Zoom Link, it gives me an option to either join via Zoom Desktop or join via Zoom Browser. I want to always join via Zoom Browser. Is i...

Removing a person from meeting room

I recently was trying to disconnect a member of my group from our meeting and I "removed" the person. I didn't report anything because there was no problem with the person. I realized I probably used the wrong tool to help her leave the meeting. Now ...

DDean by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

M2 MacBook cannot open Zoom meeting URLs

I have a user who just got a new M2 based MacBook Air. When they try to click on a URL for a Zoom meeting sent via Outlook, they see a spinner for about a minute and then the Mac opens an error dialog that says: "Unable to connect. Check to make sure...

Account access locked out

I submitted a ticket because of the Premium account I have paid hundreds of dollars for services I have no access to because I have no access to the email account I have registered. The ticket was instantly closed saying they would not help me. The c...

ken33 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Gallery View but only recording my spotlighted screen

Hi, I am a coach (yoga/pregnancy/postnatal) and I use Zoom to host and record my classes. I used to be able to have my veiw set to Gallery View but if I spotlighted myself ONLY my own video is recorded. This seems to have changed recently and even wh...

SineadB by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes