Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cannot Access Zoom On Browser or App

As the title indicates, I cannot access Zoom either on my browser (at zoom.us) or through the app. This issue is only on a single computer, which is hard wired into my modem, and not any other device connected to my home wifi network. Does not matter...

swgolde by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Api Integration

Hello Team,I want to integrate the Zoom API into our LMS Platform for live streaming. But the problem is I need to conduct 13-15 concurrent meetings with one account. Is that possible?If possible, I would like to get the live video recordings to my A...

Recording participants moves in an online yoga class

Thanks in advance I have been teaching yoga online and recording my classes for a couple of years on zoom for students to watch later. Even though I pin participants when I play back the recording it only captures me talking on the recording and not ...

Access prior usage reports if I upgrade?

I have been on the basic plan since ~2019, and in general I attend meetings but am not the host. I am trying to get a list of meetings I attended for several months in 2022, but on the basic plan I cannot see those reports. If I upgrade to a pro plan...

Bob21 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes