Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Check out the top 3 trending solutions for July 2023 ✅

1 Recurring meetings not showing up? Update your Zoom Client! 1. Solution by @CealCraig & @br63 Discussion: Recurring not showing up on Zoom web-based verion 2. Solution by @fivepoints & @VA Discussion: All of my recurring meetings disappeared today ...

RN by Zoom Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Speaker View freeze/crash

Hi! Since a couple of months Zoom keeps crashing when using the Speaker View. No issues in Gallery View.Issue persists since multiple Zoom updates (currently on 5.10.1). I only use Zoom for our team meeting with approx. 15 participants, all with Vide...

Zoom not working??

Today I went to schedule meetings on Zoom and I am being given an error message saying, "There was an issue and your file cannot be imported?" No one on my meetings is even getting my meeting invites? Is Zoom broke?

LG23 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Trim Cloud Recording

The "trim" feature for Cloud Recordings seems to have changed, and I cannot get it to work.Usually, I can select a time signature to start the playback. Easy.But now, I click trim and my only option is to add "new sections" (with no time signature of...

How to convert tht e local recording file to video file?

I recorded a web seminar for more than an hour. I left the office after end of the seminar and I thought it will make te recording file automatically as usual. I can see the recording file 'double_click_to_convert_01' in my desktop. I double cliked t...

hallym by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Background

Is it possible for everyone in a meeting to see you as you would normally look with a virtual background, but for one person, they claim to only see my eyes?

ArmxNer by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes