Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Need to use different log in than Facebook

I need to provide my log in information to a company I do contract work for so that they can log into scheduled meetings if I am unable to attend. Currently I log into zoom using my Facebook account and need to change that to my email plus a password...

Pat_G by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappearing Invitees

In many of my saved invites, somehow the invitee mysteriously disappears before the meeting date and at the time of the meeting, they don't have a link to the meeting and I don't see their name listed anymore as an invitee? Often the invitee gets a n...

FredR by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic Reminder for Zoom Meetings

Hi,Are there any plans to add the reminder email options to Zoom meeting like Zoom webinar? I would like to send automatic reminders to people who have registered for my Zoom Meeting (the day before, week before, etc.)

Participant names should not appear in recording

Hello CommunityI wanted to make sure that for a Zoom recording I just did, the participants' names would not be displayed. I searched how to do that and unticked "participants names appear in recording" (see screenshot) Unfortunately, now that I have...

Meeting List on Desktop has been Reinstated

I want to let everyone who was recently on a thread about no longer being able to view all upcoming meetings under the Meetings Tab on desktop that Zoom responded to our complaints and as of 7/13 the feature as been restored. Yaaay!!

lsigllo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Share is not working

I was on a zoom meeting with my client to share the issues regarding my CPS gaming website. Whenever I want to share the screen, it doesn't allow me to do it. Is there any problem at zoom's end?

BennetJ by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

función compartir pantalla no activa

NO me da la opción compartir pantalla desde celular con mi cuentame muestra todas las demás opciones per no PANTALLA para poder transmitir desde mi celular, desde el ordenar funciona pero desde el celular no aparece la opción.agradezco su colaboració...