Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

video

I used my zoom account during Covid, I had a beautiful zoom birthday party with numerous zoom guests and I recorded it. I can no longer access it? Is there a way I can find it and save it I'm not sure what to do?

major by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

40 minute limit

What is the best way to know whether you are in a Meeting with a 40 minute limit? Until you get the, I think, 10-minute warning - what way is there to know? Thanks, Rupert

Rupert by Community Champion | Customer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

default camera and microphone

I use my MacBook Pro M1 closed with a separate monitor. I also have a Logitech webcam for using with zoom meetings. So I start a meeting and the default camera & microphone is the Logitech, but after a few minutes both cutout and Zoom tries to use th...

RobDunf by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Delete "ZoomAudioDevice" on Mac

As the title states, I cannot delete the ZoomAudioDevice.kext (kernel extension) from my Mac. It claims I have permissions to read/write, but will not let me delete it or move it to the trash. The official Zoom support for how to uninstall explicitly...

zaparkin by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Transcript not available

My Zoom settings are automatically set to provide a transcript when recording. For a recent meeting, I recorded and afterwards got an email to say the recording files were available. I went in and downloaded the video and audio files however the tran...

LouiseH by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes