Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Reminders

Once I have sent the invites out for a Zoom meeting, is there any way of an automated reminder going out to participants, say 1 day before?

Audio

Hi I am a licensed user. When I went to start a meeting with a client I was not able to join audio it says 'The meeting does not support dial in or call me to join, you cannot connect to audio' I have tried everything suggested, I have a Mac

Livestream to Facebook has bad echo

I did the update right before our zoom meeting yesterday, and when I sent to livestream of our session to Facebook I had to cancel it because there are a constant echo that wouldn't stop. this is the first time this has ever happened and I wasn't abl...

Can't Choose Meeting Time

As of this morning I'm not able to set meeting times in advance by more than 30 minutes and Zoom does not delete completed meetings from my schedule. I've tried going through the Home screen and through My Account. I'm using the newest version, updat...

not letting me register my phone number

Im trying to import my contacts, when I go to register my phone number so i can import, i keep getting "failed to register phone number, try again". I'm putting in the code it shows correctly, but it wont, its also happening to a co-worker