Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Why is Zoom's Android app updating from Samsung Galaxy Store?

I installed the Zoom Android app from Google Play Store. However, my phone now wants to update the app via the Samsung Galaxy Store. Is this switching of stores correct and expected behavior? This seems suspicious, like inviting someone into my home,...

David-P by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Recording Not Accessible

Hi All, I started recording a zoom meeting which had a 40 minutes limit. I recorded it on my local computer. I wanted to continue the conversation so i ended the meeting and restarted it. Here the recorded meeting started getting converted. I started...

Lekha by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! can't update zoom for mac - error code 10008

Good morning - I can't install the 5.11.0 version update - it gives me an error code 10008. This hasn't been that much of an issue because I've still been able to join meetings via the zoom website, but this morning I no longer have audio despite the...

sjh180 by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Cloud recording

Hello,is there any way to transfer the entire cloud recordings at once rather than download each video individually? I don't mind transferring it to another cloud or to download it as a whole but just not one by one. ThanksElad

Elad1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting Recording Missing Active Speaker

I recently recorded a symposium event to the cloud and had my record settings set to Shared Screen with Speaker View. When I downloaded the recording it only has the powerpoint slides from the shared view. The speaker is not there. What did I do wron...

Why Didn't Zoom Record?

I just spent 3 hours on a Zoom legal deposition. I set Zoom to record on the cloud and locally. During the meeting there was a red, blinking light indicating it was recording, but when the meeting ended, there was no file in either place. Either it d...

Disable blur background

Hi all, I am using an iPad air 3rd gen, even I didn’t turned on blur or any virtual background, the background is still a bit blur, I can see the edge of my silhouette is a bit sharper… anyway to make everything sharp? Thx for your help.