Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

improve video quality for youtube

Hi, how can I improve I would like to upload zoom recordings to a youtube channel, but as we know the quality is reduced in zoom. I only want to record myself.I have a paid version of zoom, I have selected HD, I use a logitec brio 4k, so how can I ge...

Interpretation on Zoom - Language limitations

Hoping somebody can assist, is there a limit on which languages are available on Zoom when using interpretation? Based on this link below from October 2022, there are only 15 supported languages available: Change your language on Zoom – Zoom Support ...

MattK1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

external microphone to hear others in the room

I am a sign language interpreter. When I work remotely through Zoom I need to be able to hear the other people speaking in an officeand sign this back to my client who is also in the office. Is there a way/ a microphone set up that I can hear others?

User deleted, how to remove his/her future meetings?

Hi all,I thought when i remove user all his meetings will be removed as well. I received info meetings are still available. I just noticed that there is no way to restore deleted user. How can I remove such a scheduled meetings? Thanks

Issues connecting on mac

Since the last update on zoom my mac takes forever to connect to a meeting (up to 10 minutes) and the app itself is running incredibly slow (often having to force quit). When I eventually do connect my camera is glitchy (think Agent Smith in the Matr...

300 attandees problem

I have used this account for 3 years. Normally I have used 300 attendees this plan, but I saw that my plan has 100 attandees. I don't understand Why is change this plan attendees capacity?thank you

Photo icon

My photo icon is not appearing when I have my video off. It has just recently had this issue. I can see the photo icon when I log in.