Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Searching for a future meeting by the meeting ID

Sorry, this seems like a basic question, but I can't seem to find the answer on my own. I have admin access for Zoom at our org. There is an upcoming meeting that I need to make some changes to, but all I have is the meeting ID. I don't know who the ...

playing music during zoom session

I want to play music from my home laptop during a meeting. I want everyone to hear it. How do it do it so they can all enjoy it? If you have a solution, please email me at ***********. Thanks!!

ID

my ID meeting is case sensitive but i cannot enter capitals in the ID section..why

Resolved! Breakout Room

How do I create multiple breakout rooms for only some people and have a group stay behind with the host in the main room?

CoachKc by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing Personal Contacts via csv file

Hello, I'm the owner/admin of a pro Zoom account I have created for a group of which I am a member. I am working on a Macbook Pro. I'm attempting to import my personal contacts into the account via csv file. It is NOT working, I am saving it in Excel...

Pre Meeting Updates

It seems that every time I join a Zoom call, my app updates and causes me to be late for the meeting. With back-to-back meetings on other systems, joining early isn't always practical. Is there a way to join the meeting and update in the background, ...

rspc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! test

Can I test that my zoom is working properly before a meeting starts?