Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Automatic assignment in breakout rooms

Hi, Could someone kindly help me. I plan to create 2 breakout rooms with automatic assignment of participants, then bring everyone back to main room for a chat and again move them to new set of breakout rooms. I just need to ensure that each time the...

Agni by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera output no longer seen on Ubuntu 18.04

I am running the latest version of Zoom (5.10.6) on Ubuntu 18.04 and as of this morning Zoom is no longer able to viewmy camera output (Logitech C525). Other applications are able to view the camera output but not Zoom. When I select my C525 camera f...

Resolved! zoom app on windows is not showing upcoming meetings.

Where to find the upcoming meetings? Earlier I was able to find. I can find upcoming meetings here: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting#/upcoming But can't find it in zoom windows client. I have the latest zoom app: 5.15.3 (18551).I have disabled calenda...

Capture.PNG

Zoom folder with recordings disappeared

Hello, After the last update in January, my full zoom folder with 2+ years of recordings disappeared. I have searched for it in other places in the computer, but it is simply not there. I tried searching by name, by file type, and nothing. Any idea o...

murteaga by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

What are the allowed countries for Zoom meetings?

Hi everyone. I'm trying to reach Zoom Meetings Api in order to generate a meeting link, but when i try to reach the endpoint using POSTMAN, it twhows a message saying "Country code US is not available for host: u-xxxxxxxxxx.", and it has the error co...

No aparecen mis reuniones

No aparecen mis reuniones creadas desde el programa de windows, tengo windows 11 No sé como verlas sin meterme desde la página de zoom, las quiero en la app, como antes 

Resuri by Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Language

Hi!My account (profil, meetings) is in French, but when I start a meeting, everything is in English. That was not the case before my computer went to repair and I downloaded Zoom again. How can I have all the features in French while I am in a meetin...

Soniadl by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

'The Host has another meeting in progress'

All participants cant get in the chatroom, but I have already clicked the allow participants join anytime and clear the Waiting Room check box. I'm sure I didn't host any meeting at that period of time. How can I fix the problem?

LTC2023 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes