Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recurring

Why are recurring meetings not showing in alphabetical order ? And there doesn't appear to be an option to file meetings alphabetically

AlanD by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio issues with dial in

I have a client who uses Zoom to do phone calls and records them for re-listening to the audio. Unfortunately, lately, her audio cuts out intermittently. She is dialing in with a landline and has tried her cell also. Should she not use her Zoom accou...

Recover deleted recordings?

Hi! Is there any way to recover a recording that was deleted over 30 days ago? I have the link to the recording in email but the file is not there. Thank you in advance

Tracy7 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Echo Dot Connect to Zoom Meetings by Voice Command

Hi Eveyone. I am trying to help a friend who has recently become almost blind. Im believe the Alexa Echo Dot can be set up using a calander to join a Zoom meeting with a voice command of Alexa, "Join the zoom meeting" for example. I have set up the A...

Guy3 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Microphone muted on Iphone

I cannot unmute my microphone on my Iphone. In settings>privacy> microphone....zoom does not appear. I cannot activate the microphone currently.

GregL12 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Internal Server Error

My organization Children's Hospital & Medical Center is using Zoom for Virtual Care visits scheduled from EPIC EMR. There is a report that the attending person would get the following message when trying to connect.This issue was reported today 11/12...

Jibanez by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes