Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Updates on launch

I have noticed that Zoom has adopted one of the very worst and annoying aspects of Skype: frequent updates that happen when I try to start a meeting. Why they would do this is beyond me. They understand that we're trying to get to a meeting when we s...

Resolved! Newbie with scheduling question

Does a recurring scheduled meeting have the same meeting ID that I can share with people to be used for each meeting or is there a unique meeting ID created for each one? We are a municipality that would like to Zoom our monthly board meetings but wo...

Global Privacy Enhancements API available?

Zoom recently added new Admin tools to help improve global data privacy compliance, but so far this seems limited to manual actions by admins. We are trying to ensure we have an easy and largely automated way of responding to GDPR "right to be forgot...

Meetings with Registration :: Email Reminders

It's been a year since I hosted a large meeting, so I'm re-familiarizing myself with the updated Ux. The meeting I'm managing for a client will have required registration. However, I'm unable to find the three checkbox options to ask Zoom to email re...

Check out the top 3 trending solutions for July 2023 ✅

1 Recurring meetings not showing up? Update your Zoom Client! 1. Solution by @CealCraig & @br63 Discussion: Recurring not showing up on Zoom web-based verion 2. Solution by @fivepoints & @VA Discussion: All of my recurring meetings disappeared today ...

RN by Zoom Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Speaker View freeze/crash

Hi! Since a couple of months Zoom keeps crashing when using the Speaker View. No issues in Gallery View.Issue persists since multiple Zoom updates (currently on 5.10.1). I only use Zoom for our team meeting with approx. 15 participants, all with Vide...

Zoom not working??

Today I went to schedule meetings on Zoom and I am being given an error message saying, "There was an issue and your file cannot be imported?" No one on my meetings is even getting my meeting invites? Is Zoom broke?

LG23 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes