Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Safe Users List

I want to send someone a copy of a meeting recording, but I am being told that this person is not on the "safe users list." What is that, and how do I find it?

Jean66 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen goes black

During my zoom meetings ( I am the host) the screen goes black and I lose visual and auditory contact with my client. It comes back on in a few seconds with the words, You are the Host now, and it resumes contact. This can happen several times in one...

Filters

Newbie here:0 How can I get filters? I hve tried many things but am unable to fid. Do I need to upgrade from the basic?TY

Bevt777 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduler Availability

We are piloting the Zoom Scheduler and I have had 2 users in the first week say that if they have an entire day event marked as "Away", it still shows availability for the bookings page. If they change the event to "Busy" it will block out that windo...

cfitz by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Separating Attendees and Shared Screen

I want to separate the shared screen and the attendees on Zoom. It is difficult to see the attendees when on side-by-side mode as we are in a large room with two large screens. We would prefer to separate out on two screens: attendees on one screen; ...

Gatelan by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

dashboard size

Is it possible to increase the size of the dashboard? My wife's vision is compromised and she had difficulty finding the "record" and other buttons.

Video Recording Transcript

Video recording no longer being transcribed into written form without any setting changes. Suggestions on how to correct would be welcomed as this is a feature my team uses all the time. Many thanks!

Video Off When Join Using Add-in URL

Have anyone experienced below issue? When i join a meeting from Outlook Calendar Zoom Add-in URL the video is turned off but when I join same meeting from PC client, the Video is Turned On.

Zoom tutorial in french language

Hihope you are doing well.I'm looking for a Zoom learning site in French language. Is there anyone who can direct me to a such Zoom official learning video site.Thank you.