Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Camera not showing when full screen sharing

Hello, when I share only certain programs, my camera comes out on the right, but when I share the full screen of the second monitor, my camera doesn't show on the right. How can I solve it? thank you so much.

Himu by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom updates on Mac reset preferences and sign me out

This is becoming increasingly frustrating as Zoom automatically downloads an update once a week, and the automatic update setting keeps re-enabling itself. For a while now, every time Zoom gets an automatic update on my macbook air running Mac OS 13 ...

nathanw by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Security Check for Phone Contacts Matching

 Hi, Need some help here. I am trying to do phone contacts matching which I understand is to import my phone contacts into Zoom contacts. However, after I key in my phone number, there is a security check which looks like the picture attached and I d...

IMG_0822.jpeg
kelvkoh_ by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Selecting which monitors in a dual setup

I have dual monitor set up and it works great. However, I actually have 3 monitors - my main one is a laptop screen and two large attached monitors. When I launch zoom on big monitor #1, and share a screen, the laptop monitor is always activated as m...

kewashi by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing

I downloaded what I want to pop up during zoom meetings, and when I go to screen share, I can't access any of these. I have mac ventura.13.1. I don't where to see the zoom version.

Zoom Q&A in Meetings

Attempting to use Q&A during Meetings - NOT Webinars. Configuration settings are enabled. But Q&A icons do not appear for host or user and no functionality for Q&A can be found. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

SMurray by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

missing recording

Hi I had a zoom call on Sunday that I was made the host of but I recorded to the cloud and can't seem to locate it because I have a basic account. Can I upgrade to get the meeting?