Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom cannot detect a camera only in meetings

My camera is working. In zoom settings it works, too, when I am the host of a meeting, but when I enter a meeting I get the message that zoom does not detect the camera. Even when I go into the settings it works, but at the same time it doesn't work ...

自分のビデオが表示されない

Macbook proでVentura 13.5を使用しています。Zoomで自分のビデオが出ないようになって困っています。ビデオの共有やプライバシーでのカメラの設定を変更しましたが改善しませんでした。どうしたら良いでしょうか。

Book by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Sharing not allowed?

When I host a meeting there's always a banner that says I'm not allowed to screen share. I've tried to find every spot in my account to enable screen sharing, but no matter where I manage to turn it on, Zoom posts that banner. Any ideas? It's a real ...

afuello by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no sound during meeting

Hello, I have been using Zoom for virtual yoga for 3 1/2 years and occasionally I have a problem with sound.Today my meeting was cut short because no one could hear me and I could not resolve issue.Can anyone help? Thank youandischroeder

Email field does auto-populate with O365 contacts anymore

Using a Mac with the latest operating system. Have upgraded to the latest Zoom version. Using O365 as my contact database. In the past, I was able to start typing a persons email address into the invite field and it would suggest different email addr...

RexD by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes