Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to install the app on my MacBook Air M2

Can you help? I just got a new MacBook Air and with an M2 chip. I'm trying to install zoom. And allows me to download the software run the installation process and then at the end it won't allow me to install it. Any tips on how I can overcome this g...

Resolved! Cannot access recordings

When I'm going to Cloud Recordings I don't see any recordings. Should I pay for subscription to access my recordings or they are descroyed when account becomes free?

Error 1110

When I try to cancel a meeting by accessing from my outlook calendar, I get this error code 1110. The meeting will not delete or cancel from my calendar.

tuckertl by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Retrieving recordings from trash

When we retrieve a recording from Trash, and specify an expiry date (say 3 days), the recording is always returned to Trash within 24 hours, often before the person for whom the recording has been retrieved has had the opportunity to view it. Is ther...

Resolved! Mic not picking the sound from my guitar

I have a problem with Zoom. My mic is not picking my guitar instrument when I am playing. I tried all the audio and mic settings but the mic is not picking the sound from my guitar. I also used external (RODE) mic if this can solve the problem but it...

Resolved! Help!

Hi!I've never had an issue with logging onto zoom from my home desktop before today. I tried logging in a few hours ago - and I can get into my (basic account) - but if I try to host a meeting, I keep receiving a message that I need to update to the ...

Kark by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes