Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom IQ data collection opt-out

I read recently about the new Zoom IQ product and had some questions about data collection. My understanding is that Zoom IQ will display an option for users to participate in a Zoom IQ improvement program, but they can opt out if they would prefer. ...

bgins by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Enable HD on ZOOM with Android Phone

I've been asked to join a ZOOM meeting tomorrow with HD enabled on my ZOOM account. I have no idea how that enabling happens. I'm sure this has been brought up in previous discussions. Can someone please direct me to where I might find that answer?Th...

Microphone Issues

Good afternoon everyone. Can you assist? I am on a 2017 HP Laptop. I have a problem with the microphone during a ZOOM meeting. I can log in with no issue. However, I can see and hear everyone, but they cannot hear me. The video is working fine. I hav...

Screen Freeze

I have recently been experiencing screen video freeze. Is there something wrong and what can I do?

KAB1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video

My Apple Studio Display does not work with Zoom in meetings. I have to use my laptop. Why is this? Teams works fine and I'm considering fully switching over to Teams because of this.

Wend-al by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes