Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording format change into mp4

Hi everyone, the last 2 month zoom does not safe my recorded meetings as mp4 on my computer, but as this: double_click_to_convert_01.zoom ! How can I convert this easily into mp4 videos? I don't know why this is happening. Thankful for any ideas!!! S...

updating to latest version 5.11.4

Followed instructions; Sign in to Zoom desktop client.Click your profile picture then click Check for Updates.But I cannot seem to find it.Logged into the browser Zoom, clicked on profile but there is no picture or place to click for update.Am I miss...

Theizzy by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! accidental cloud deletions

I accidentally deleted a class session I wanted to save while deleting recordings to free up cloud space. I there a way to retrieve my recorded class of Feb 26?

Host to unmute participant on chromebook

Hi, I have enabled "request permission to unmute" on my zoom account and can do it fine for all my participants who use windows or on android. (i did not test iphone) However i can't get it to work for Chromebook participants, no matter what i do the...

koidy by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable Any sort of "Suppress Background noise"

How do I turn off any sort of "Suppress Background noise"?I play an instrument over zoom. It has been working for years and now when I play a few bars my microphone mutes & the noise is suppressed. I want to turn this off if it is heard by the microp...

djlerman by Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

In-Meeting Chat Etiquette Tool

Hi. I can not get the in-meeting Chat Etiquette Tool to filter anything in webinar chat. Can you help me with any pitfalls? Does the filtering work with any attendee if they are an account user or not? If logged into the zoom client or not?Does filte...

Choppy audio and blocks

I tested my audio and mic in the zoom settings. They sound and work fine. I recorded a zoom where I was using a presentation and the recording had weird blocks in it and the audio sounded choppy and horrible. Any idea why its recording like this?

IMG_8634.jpg
BAMB by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes