Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problem screen sharing from iPad zoom app

Hi, I have the zoom app on my iPad. I am trying to share my screen and it brings me first to broadcast (does it have to do this?) and then after 3 second countdown the person I am sharing my screen with hears an echo. If I want to do a PowerPoint pre...

Synching with Outlook

I have two calendars in Outlook. I want to change the calendar that Zoom populates when i send a Zoom invite. How do i do that?

desktop client

Please advise.I had upgraded Zoom from basic version to Pro, but my desktop client stay as basic version without the features of Pro. I reinstalled desktop client on my laptop, it still doesn't work. Any suggestions here? Thanks a lot.

video on Mac: grant permissions issue

Problem: I don't see the Zoom app icon in System Settings>Privacy & Security>Camera to provide the required permissions. I've tried: - Check another permission in System Settings>Privacy & Security>Microphone - it works as expected. I can see the Zoo...

RossK by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't select new recurring meeting past 20 weeks

I don't know why I lost my standard recurring meeting for my family zooms every Sunday. Anyway, having trouble starting a new, recurring meeting: can't select period length beyond 20 weeks!! I used to be able to select my meeting password and now I c...

Linking Calendar problem on Mac

Zoom did an auto update this week and in the process disabled my outlook calendar link. If I try to link a meeting to my calendar it comes up with an error message. If I try to link either Office 365 or Google calendars following the recommended proc...

Window location and size

It appears to me that every window on Windows remembers it's last location and size when the application is closed. Except Zoom Meetings. It opens this huge oblong box covering 2/3rds of my screen every. single. time. I move it to the side and and re...

CLGINAZ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes