Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Web SDK Updating issue

we have updated the parameter the apiKey to sdkKey but now it's giving the error Joining meeting timeoutYour connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again.. and we are trying to update from 2...

Camera not working with Zoom

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this - apologies if not. I have a newish USB camera attached to my Dell PC which I have been able to use for weeks with Zoom with no problems. Suddenly today it is not working. I can see everyone in the meet...

SPJ47 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Simultaneous Meetings with Co-Hosts

Our HR recruiter would like to setup 3+ meetings with co-hosts that may all overlap. Each meeting will have a hiring manager as a co-host. The recruiter would like to start the meeting and then the co-host will join while the recruiter will go to the...

Difficulté à ouvrir zoom dans nouveau PC reconditionné

@Bonjour,J’ai acheté en seconde main un PC HP Elitedesk et je ne parviens pas a ouvrir Zoom. Je reçois le message »pour vous connecter, votre version doit etre 5.11.4 ou superieur« Je n’arrive pas à faire l’upgrade.. Il Faut demander à l’admin. .. Je...

Zoom Quizzes

If people are sharing a computer for a meeting/training session, what's the best (easiest) way of letting everyone participate individually, and then capture and post everyone's individual quiz results during the training session?

Start Button Missing

hi all,The start button on my zoom desktop is missing (see picture).previously there is a new meeting button, where i can start meeting any time.right now i need to scheduled a meeting first, using the (+) button. tried doing settings in this link, b...