Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Data Privacy

I am concerned that Zoom's terms & conditions state: ""You consent to Zoom's access, use, collection, creation, modification, distribution, processing, sharing, maintenance, storage of [ the content you share in meetings ] [for any purpose, including...

Ingemar by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Polls and Quizzes

I've looked at the instructions for creating a Poll/Quiz for a meeting, however the option for the poll does not come up on my meeting. Am I missing something?

RIP Zoom, thanks to new policy

Zoom's new policy -- imposed with no means of opting out -- may be the death of Zoom. I won't agree, my two non-profit agencies won't agree and the management company that represents us and over 100 other organizations will not agree. Would you agree...

Can we delete zoom VDI logs

I have noticed in c: drive under directory ZOOM VDI logs taking 154.7gb size due to which disk space is low.What are ZOOM VDI logs? Can we delete it is safe? @s

AITNOC by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recurring Meetings

When I go to my "Meetings" tab, what comes up are multiple listings for the same meetings. For example, I have a recurring meeting for April Mann, but there are 12 listings with the same meeting ID and password for April Mann. If I try to delete one ...

Lanelle1 by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes