Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom recording partially recorded

Hi everyone,I'm in desperate need of some help. I recorded a 2-hour podcast (it was recording the entire team), however during the zoom after roughly 16 minutes, it downloaded the file mid chat, and I can only access those 16 minutes. I was signed ou...

Resolved! Elección de servicio en zoom

Llevamos en mi empresa un par de años usando zoom pro.Somos una fundación educacional que dictamos talleres y programas on line. Hasta ahora las reuniones han funcionado bien. pero requiero otras habilidades como por ejemplo:dejar solo a 2 en la pant...

Lorena5 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

I'm using a high-spec PC, but Zoom suddenly crashes

Using a recently purchased high-spec PC Lenovo Core i7 12th memory 16GB SSD 512GB However, when using Zoom, it suddenly ends. Uninstall using the complete uninstall tool provided by Zoom. Then reinstalling doesn't help. Please tell me how to solve it...

Resolved! zoom meeting report including attendance

hello , any help about that issue , a month ago I could export meeting usage report with attendance details and including join time leave time and recording consent however, I can't find this option right now in my dashboard of my pro plan any help o...

List All Available Meetings for Registration

Hello!I feel this functionality might not be available without OnZoom. But that is not an option for me (in the UK) or the charity I'm trying to help (in the US, but with an international audience). It's also overkill, as we don't want to share meeti...