Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

uploading files into whiteboard

Can anybody advise about this. I upload a file into whiteboard. A grey area appears on the screen saying 'Loading' for a minute or so. Then this disappears and the file has not been uploaded. I have tried this with a .jpeg file, a screenshot and a .j...

meeting features

не могу запустить свою конференцию. Якобы "приложения, позволяющие открывать ссылки такого типа, не установлены (zoommtg)

Audio watermark zoom

I do not see the option to add an audio watermark in the zoom settings portal. Only the option for video watermarking is visible. How do I enable both?

Window size when someone else is screen sharing

I cannot set the "Show my Zoom Windows to other participants when I am screen sharing" under "Window size when someone else is screen sharing"The check box is dim and cannot set.Both problem occurred in ZoomInstaller.exe and ZoomInstallerFull.msi

Recording

I’d like to ask about recording. I joined a meeting as a participant.And I recorded the meeting with agreement by host.When I finished meeting, I forgot to stop the recording. Then I look for the recorded files in my computer.I found a folder named “...

Tsu by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sign in problem

When I sign in zoom says "Your app version needs to be 5.12.2 or higher to sign in. When I download the upgrade, it starts to open the app then stops without opening.

Failed installation of Desktop app on Mac (Ventura 13.0)

Unable to install Zoom desktop to my Mac (Ventura 13.0) because Safari pop up window states in cannot verify server. Support has been no support at all as their directives have not solved the problem. "“zoomusInstallerFull-4.pkg” can’t be opened beca...

btoft by Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes

Polls and Co-hosts

Hi, are co-hosts able to respond to polling questions? Also, is there a way to force a poll to every participant who joins when they first join?