Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cannot access previous recording

I am trying to access a previous meeting that was recorded, in order to do so I have to register by entering my name and email address and clicking that I am not a robot. Once I do that, the page regenerates to start the registration form over again ...

Receiving video packet loss / video freezing

Hello, We have a once a week Zoom meeting w/ our staff (about 20 employees). For about half of our users, the Zoom receiving video is experiencing significant packet loss, which is leading to the video of others in the meeting freezing up. We have at...

Zoom Clips availability

Hello! Quick question... I'm a writer with ZDNet. and we're doing a small piece about the new Zoom Clips feature. I was just wondering when this feature should be available. We couldn't find it on any of our accounts, but Zoom mentions it as being "l...

AOBeaty by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

screen freezes with version 5.15.6 windows 10

After updating to version 5.15.6, I saw screen freezes and audio breakups during a two-person meeting (the other end was freezing on my end, they noticed no problem on theirs). Statistics showed no problems. Have others seen this?

jimi by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom meetings and and MS Teams messages

Hoping someone in the Zoom community can answer this question: When sharing my screen in a Zoom meeting, is it possible to "block" internal MS Teams messages/pings so that Zoom meeting participants cannot view them?

New_CSR by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes