Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Adding Zoom Links to google Calendar

I guess this topic was raised but not solved. I get lots of zoom invites via Link pass combination. how can I add the to my google calendar. is the a way of doing it using thegworkspace add-on. When I add an evento a new meeting is created but I dont...

Ari69 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Make "Original Sound for Musicians" Persistent?

Hi -Just wondering if anyone might help me to solve a minor annoyance ... specifically ...Is there a way to set "Original Sound for Musicians" to default, so that I don't have to click the 'original sound' button 'on' (which I often forget to do)?I r...

WJF by Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

호스트 권한이 없다는 메시지와 함께 화면공유가 안되는 문제.

호스트 거부가 거부 메시지와 함께 공유가 거부되는 현상이 발생했습니다. 상황이 그렇습니다. 1. 계정 관리자로 연락 예약(A라는 호스트 지정) 2. A가 접속하여 처리 중, 호스트권한이 없는 메시지와 함께 화면 공유가 표시되는 현상이 발생합니다. 징후가 몇 번이나 있는 것 같습니다. 원인을 알 수 있도록 하는가?

Siksama by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming Live Music

Hello. I run a live Zoom cast of my church service each week. We have both speaking voices and live music. The speaking voices always come through clearly on the Zoom, but the music is always filtered out somehow. We have tried to change our audio se...

Issue with Live Captioning

I am admin of single user Zoom Pro account which I have purchased. I am logged into my paid Zoom Account. I have enabled the live captioning in my personal paid account. Being remaining logged into my paid Zoom Account, if now when I join any other Z...

SJ2475 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings upgrade

Good afternoon, I paid for the professional account with the option of "ChargeName:Webinar 500 -1Month", but my profile says I can only create meetings with 100 participants. I have a meeting tomorrow and urgently need assistance. Can you please help...

August 28, 2023 version 5.15.11 (7239) update

How can I find out what changed when Zoom for Windows went from ver. 5.15.10 to ver. 5.15.11?I spent many hours troubleshooting a strange problem in 5.15.10 that was corrected in 5.15.11. But the nature of the problem concerns me. On the same Windows...

jlg2 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Scheduling for another team member

Hi there, I want to know how do I, as an account member, but NOT the account owner, set up zoom meetings in an Outlook calendar with the Account Owner's meeting ID. I am the scheduler for a Financial Advisor. He added me to his personal zoom account ...