Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recurring Meetings without Date/Time

Why am I no longer able to schedule recurring meetings without a date and time? My client meetings change from week to week, which makes it impossible to schedule recurring meetings for clients who change their meeting date and time. The meeting link...

Disconnecting

Every time I host a zoom now, it randomly disconnects. My screen will say disconnecting and people in chat screens go black. Then it comes back and I have to reshare screen again. Multiple times over and over. Can someone please help

Launch Problem

I had no problem opening Zoom meetings as the host for 2 years, then I received a required upgrade about a month ago. Since the "upgrade", I've been able to join meetings hosted by others but I can't launch a meeting. I got back and forth between cli...

Simultaneous Meetings in 1 Account

My company is on the Business Plan. Staff are all Basic Members of this plan. We provide networking opportunities to our clients. As part of this we set up meetings between individual clients and network matches. We can have up to 20 of these meeting...

"Invalid meeting ID"

When I try to test Zoom on my desktop Windows 11 PC, I get this error: "Invalid meeting ID Please check and try again." To me, that does not make sense, since I'm only visiting this URL (not creating a meeting ID): https://zoom.us/test My Zoom versio...

audio files

I've selected the option to record tracks separately but I can't find the audio only files. I'm getting two different video options but want the audio only files to edit into a radio broadcast. Can anyone tell me where they're located?