Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Registration

We had a meeting where people had to register beforehand. Those that registered, when they clicked the link to join, were sent to the registration page again but with a blue button underneath their information that said 'Join Meeting' Why did this ha...

Re-register for Zoom sessions

Is anyone else having issues with needing to re-register for Zoom meetings that you've already registered for? After I register and a meeting is put into my calendar, I haven't been able to click on the Zoom link within the invite...I need to figure ...

mcgb by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Unique Registration Meeting links

We often conduct zoom meetings with numerous people outside the business. Registration is open a month in advance and a lot of people forgot to put it in their calendar. To avoid this, I create a calendar invite and import all the registered emails f...

Resolved! Wrong account used in Outlook calendars

The typical behavior for an office admin here is to put calendar events on someone's calendar, with the associated Zoom event going onto the account of the person in question. Zoom normally selects the correct Zoom account to use when booking, based ...

Audio sharing on Zoom

I've been using zoom for for all my meetings and classes. however recently I've been having issues with music stoppage or pausing when I share my audio with my students. I'm streaming my music from Youtube and have no issues on this platform, however...

Automatic Update - Unprofessional

How many times have you been running from one meeting to the next but your next meeting is Zoom. You launch Zoom and Bam! Zoom is forcing an update. The update runs, you have NO CHOICE, and now you're late for the meeting, missing important informati...

jfandl by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes