Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Feature request: Individual volume control

Hello! it would be very useful if Zoom had local volume sliders for individual participants, a feature I find to be very useful in Discord. Oftentimes there is one person who is very loud and another who is quiet, and they do not always have the tech...

capnkjb by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Disable Raise Hand Feature in Meeting

Is there any way to disable the raise hand feature? It gets distracting when everyone raises their hands when it's not needed and notifications keep popping up. Also, the notification popping up seems to be a new thing and there is no way to disable ...

ZOOM RECORD SCREEN

Hi, can ZOOM see during a live meeting to record the screen of another call, application?Be remote access via team viewer?BTW.Maybe someone knows where I can find free zoom trainings?Thanks

No Audio

Hello, I don't have any Audio in my meetings anymore. Where does it disappear? Thanks for ideas! regards, E

Eka2023 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

meeting record did not converted

recording not converted. file name was video1883297073.mp4.tmp.when i click double_click_to_convert_01 it loading 100% then notice screen appeared send to zoom.What shoul i do? i tried all of methods.

Aqil by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How to remove App button?

We already disabled zoom app button from settings but we still have it in a recurring meeting We are unable to hide both app and whiteboard buttons to our hosts / cohosts. Why the global setting is useless and ignored? We do not have any whiteboards ...

realtebo_0-1692344201972.png realtebo_1-1692344249862.png