Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout rooms

Hi!I run a small business with people who work for me delivering classes. They always connect to Zoom on regular meetings with the same session link (for practical purposes), and I'd like to have them preassigned to their Breakout rooms. Can anyone g...

Any logout API ?

App type: Meeting SDK {Android v5.14.11.14322}Currently, we are integrating Zoom SDK into the app using ZAK. We are following this link https://developers.zoom.us/docs/meeting-sdk/android/build-an-app/pkce/ documentation for meeting creation. Here we...

Translation statistics

HI there! Is it possible to check somehow how many people used the simultaneous translation on the meeting? I have a translation, but want to see how many people use it.

Cancel a Meeting at Last Minute

I had a meeting scheduled. I had to cancel it at the last minute. What are my options? Some people do not check their email before sign on and they are waiting for the meeting to start.

DRM0981 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

expiring zoom id when meeting ends

After creating a user and registering them with the Zoom API, which then returns the Zoom ID, we save this ID into our database. Later, when the Zoom call ends, we modify the status of the ID in our application's logic.Has Zoom introduced any feature...