Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Usng two different Zoom accounts

I have used a corporate account and a personal account. When I log in using my personal account, it still has my name in the corporate account. I can't seem to exit the corporate account.

SnyderS by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

schedule meeting

i have a new zoom account. when i schedule a new meeting it does not sync with my outlook calendar or send invite to attendees.

sjs99 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Scheduling Meetings from the Desktop App as an Outlook User

I have one of the Outlook integrations for Zoom (not sure which one). When I used to schedule a meeting through the Zoom desktop client, saving the meeting would generate an Outlook Meeting Request I could then invite participants to. Now, when I sch...

Resolved! Direct url to recurring meeting with registration

Hi, I started a recurring meeting (weekly) with registration of the participants the first time they join. So far so good. Everyone registered and got an e-mail with the JOIN-button.But for the next meeting, I want to send them an e-mail with the dir...

Nele by Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Annoying Voice prompts

Last week Zoom started playing these annoying voice prompts... like the ones for recording on and recording off... but it is in general use of the app. Voice announcements occur for just about every action. For the love of god and all things good, ho...

Cannot see screen share from a particular organizer

Hello, I cannot see screen sharing from a particular host/organizer who shares their screen. I am the only one who has this issue as my co-workers have no problem viewing the host/organizers screen. When another person hosts/organizes the Zoom meetin...

MFarrar by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes