Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

save meeting survey to reuse in other meetings

We host a series of meetings and we want to have learners complete a survey at the end of the session. I don't want to have to recreate the survey for each meeting. How can I create a survey and use it multiple times in different meetings?

BlueNevi by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Why am I muted?

I'm muted upon entry for every single meeting BUT that setting is not enabled in any of my settings. I've checked settings for both my account and each meeting. I want to NOT be muted upon entry.Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Resolved! Adding alt host for an established reoccurring meeting

Hello- I scheduled a reoccurring meeting with a large number of people. After the first meeting, I realized that I had not added alt hosts that were needed. I would like to avoid creating a new meeting as the meeting link is widely distributed, and i...

Htatch by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Bomber mirrored an attendees video

We had a zoom bomber who logged in using another attendees name (easy enough) but they somehow managed to mirror the attendees video so it looked like we had 2 windows for 1 person. How are they doing that? More importantly, how can we stop it? The b...

bbar2002 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduling Reoccurring Meetings

I am working on creating scheduled meetings for the first and third Wednesday of the month, but the only option to do this seems to keep the reoccurring meeting as "No Fixed Time", could someone add in if it is possible to create a meeting with the s...

Can someone set up live stream for me

Can someone set up live stream for me...I have watched 800 youtube videos and it doesnt work. I have done the live streaming beta from the app and it doesn't work. can someone help me please. im sure its me being computer stupid doing something wrong...

Resolved! Make a meeting link with embedded passcode in it

When I do a standard meeting scheduling (after choosing "passcode" as the Security option), it generates a link that has a Meeting ID embedded in it. But in this case, participants should add passcode manually, which I want to avoid. I know it is pos...

IgorM by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes