Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

floating thumbnail view

has the resize button been removed from the floating thumbnail view when sharing a screen. it was the little square with the up arrow in the right corner. I can no longer find it. Seems to have disappeared.

Enlarge Zoom thumbnail

When I need to reduce the person I'm meeting with in order to have a document on my screen, the thumbnail is extremely small. In Skype and other meeting platforms, I'm able to use the mouse to resize the image. Zoom doesn't seem to be able to do this...

Figaro14 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

audio help

Whenever I host a meeting the audio doesn't work for anybody. I can't hear them and they can't hear me.All my audio settings are normal. The weird part is when i join someone else's meeting the audio is all good.Not sure what to do, If you know what'...

kosto by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Host unable to unmute himself

In a recent 2-person Zoom call, the host was unable to unmute himself. He found his mute icon and made sure he wasn't muted, but I still couldn't hear him. I can speculate that his microphone was simply broken or disconnected from his computer, but t...

Bill_S by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding one tap dial in information to meeting invite

I recently purchased a Pro account. I'm trying to figure out how to add one tap information to the meeting invite so people w/o the ability to use video can dial in by phone. I have enabled both phone in the meeting setup. But how do I get zoom to ge...

SC2023 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! 2 Questions Regarding Merging Accounts

We've had a subsidized account for the last 2 years and that is ending. Now we must move the contents of some 60 individual accounts into about 10 departmental accounts. First question is, can we merge the contents of multiple zoom accounts into a si...