Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

SOUND

I can her my piano teacher's voice but NOT her piano playing! WHY??She can hear both my voice and my piano playing.No error code, I use Mac book air...don't know what she uses, Zoom version FREE, Trouble shooting done: chat bot, looked at sound posts...

Zoom blows out and I must reload

When I start zoom it loads ok and video is turned off by default, once I enable video zoom blows out and unloads completely and I have to restart zoom from scratch. I replaced the usb camera with another, tried a PCI-e usb controller and usb hub for ...

Resolved! Struggling with Translated Captions

I just purchased the Translated Captions as an add-on, and I've followed Zoom's standard instructions for enabling these at the account level. However, I haven't been able to use them... when I start a call (I tend to do this from "My Meetings" becau...

KarriGB_0-1691581977479.png
KarriGB by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

what api to use for voice bot

Hey,how does companies like Fireflies.ai, Chorus, Gong, and Otter do the live transcription and audio recording? do you have an api for that? is that a streaming api? If I want to build something like that that also responds back how would I do that?

Sharing PowerPoint messes up the fonts

I want to be able to present slides with my video overlaying the slides, so that I'm not stuck in a small window on the side. I found this new powerpoint sharing feature that does what I want, the only problem is it screws up the fonts from my presen...

emweiss by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Image which shows when Stop Video is selected?

Hello,I would like for my image to appear when I stop my video as opposed to my name; it seems to switch off. How can I make it that my photo shows always? I asked the Chatbot for help and it told me to right-click on my video tile and I would see a ...

NanShap by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Not Working

Zoom was working perfectly last night and then this morning I received the following message: "The meeting does not support dial in or Call Me to join. You cannot connect to the audio." This is how I run my business. I have meetings today that I cann...

Preset Display Name for Scheduled Meetings (SUGGESTION)

Just a suggestion I'm hoping others might also like. I often use different display names, depending on if I'm working with students or colleagues, etc. I would love to PRESET MY DISPLAY NAME (especially for recurring meetings) so I didn't have to cha...

M-Ens by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes