Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Microphone dropping mid call

Hi I am really hoping you can help me as this is driving me crazy!! I have used Zoom for calls / joined external Zoom calls for a years and never had any issues. In the last few weeks my microphone keeps dropping mid call and no one can hear me. I am...

Pillar by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Extract attendees details

I tried to download data of all attendees that i have during my session but no data is available.How is it possible?

Alfred5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

añadir usuarios a mi cuenta

Buenos dias. En nuestra asociación tenemos contratado zoom. Somos 8 personas en Junta Directiva. Normalmente abro las reuniones yo ...pero quiero que las puedan abrir xcuañlquiera de las 8 personas y desde cualquier dispositivo....cómo lo hago?

AELFA by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Recording Setting

"I need help, I'm having issues with the recording settings in my paid account for 100 people. It's giving me videos in a resolution of 1280 × 720, but I used to be able to record in full HD. I try following the instructions but don't see that in my ...

RebeTC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no video image of one participant

The video image of one participate in my meeting does not show up. She states that her camera is on. She also states that she does not have this problem in other Zoom meetings that she attends. Only my meeting. No other participant has this difficult...

Recordings and with two people on the meeting

I run meetings which are usually attended by 10 people.I often will pin or spotlight one person.On the recorded version of the. meeting this other person shows up on the recording only when they speak.Is there a way to record the entire meeting with ...

Locked by Admin

Hi, I am currently trying to take remove the passcode to allow people to enter my zoom meetings. It says "Locked by admin" so i am unable to make this change in my settings. After some research it said that an "Owner" of an account can make these cha...

screen sharing

When I screen share from a zoom meeting, the zoom system is not recognizing my external monitor and automatically shares my laptop monitor. It also does not give me any options to choose which window on my laptop monitor that I want to share. Is ther...

amyrush by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes