Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

asistentes reuniones

buenos dias quiero organizar reuniones de unas 50-60 personas, pero no quiero que los asistentes sepan cuantos usuarios hay conectados gracias

Automatic Muting

I was told by someone in a meeting today that Zoom has a new algorithm that automatically mutes people after amount of time. I find this hard to believe. Anyone know anything about this?

Patti4 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduling recurring meetings

It's been a few months since I've had to schedule a recurring meeting. Previously, I was able to schedule a recurring meeting with no fixed time from my desktop, not the web portal. I learned today that has changed. I definitely prefer the desktop op...

recurring meetings

Why oh why has Zoom changed the procedure for setting up recurring meetings. It was so straight forward now it is not. I won't be renewing my subscription. Get a grip Zoom....if it's not broken don't fix it!

Screen sharing

Hello! Hope, somebody will help me. When I share my screen, it constantly freezes! I don't know what's wrong cause I use the newest laptop alongside the fastest Internet connection. Moreover, there's no such a problem when I share my screen in other ...

Kate18 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

freezing or 3 seconds slow

all i want to know is why is it freeze up or even 3 seconds behind,,i closed down all the apps and even reset this laptop.. It doesn't do it on any other site,, It was ok up til 5 weeks ago,,, now i can't get on the kingdom hall site and it sucks not...

Dan23 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes