Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Is it just me or the login page is broken?

Just today, I tried logging in to zoom.us (I have a Pro account) portal using email + password combo but nothing happens after clicking the sign-in button. I refreshed the paged and still stays in the login page. But I was able to login via Google au...

Deploy Outlook add-in over manual install

Our company of about 200 have installed the Outlook add-in manually before I joined. I'd like to manage all our add-ins through the Microsoft 365 portal. Do I need to find some way to remove the already-installed add-in or can I just deploy the add-i...

IP CAMERA

Hello,I am streaming throught Zoom, a Chruch meeting, using a IP camera.I have tried using Splicam but I find it slowes down the PC.I have connected the camera to Windows directly but on Zoom the images gets all black every 10 seconds for 1 sec. Woul...

Zoom app showing meetings that I did not schedule

When using the Zoom app on my desktop, I am used to seeing the list of my scheduled meetings on the left side. Normally, only meetings that I have scheduled would be on the list. Recently, we started collaborating with a different institution, and no...

co-host video sharing

On our stage we have two monitors (for the audience to see) and at our A/V station we have two monitors- one to monitor Zoom, the other for our meeting materials. The A/V monitors are screens 1 & 2, while the audience monitors are screen 3. At times ...

Breakout rooms won't start on Chromebook (4/2023)

After months of running things successfully with breakout rooms, suddenly the breakout rooms won't start (status continues to show "breakout rooms not started" and breakout rooms indeed do not start) after clicking the button to open breakout rooms w...

cksit by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes