Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Prevent uninvited users from attending

Hello, I have a meeting scheduled with 500 participants, and all seats are already booked. I'm concerned about the possibility of participants sharing the Zoom link and passcode, which could allow unauthorized users to join. To prevent this, I have a...

Turning off dual monitors mode in an active meeting

In my office or working from home, I usually work with my laptop connected to an external monitor and use the dual monitor mode. From time to time, I need to connect to a meeting with several other people on-site, so I connect the laptop to the bigge...

GuyL by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you record a meeting via QuickTime?

Apologies if this is redundant, but I can't seem ti find a definitive answer.Does Zoom block people from recording meetings using QuickTime? I was a participant in a meeting that I did not own/initiate. I tried to record a meeting via QuickTime on my...

Bill_B by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Video Freezing with clickshare

Hello, We are using a " Clickshare " device to send our video from our computer to a TV. We have used this with Zoom for years with no issues. Once in a meeting, we activate the Clickshare the video freezes and will only show if Zoom is minimized. Zo...

meddice by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logitech camera not working

I just updated Zoom Meetings to the latest version and all of the sudden my Logitech C922 Pro Stream webcam stopped working with Zoom meetings. The camera works fine in all other applications that I have tested (Teams, WhatsApp, Logitech settings, Wi...