Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Limite de reuniões

Olá, por favor, quantas reuniões consigo fazer ao dia no gratuito? Sei que são de 40 minutos, mas se tem limite não sei pq não encontrei essa informação em lugar algum. Obrigada!

Host live streaming w/o my consent

I was on a meeting recently where the host assured me that the meeting wasn't being live streamed even though the live streaming pop-up was visible. I didn't click on the "got it" button and only spoke for a few minutes, but how would I find out if t...

In-Meeting Controls

Is there a way to customize the in-meeting controls bar at the bottom of the screen? For example, I'd like to remove the AI Companion, Emojis, Summary, etc, buttons. It's starting to get very distracting and when it's so crowded, it makes it difficul...

Recording password

Im a student, i used to see the recordings to study but now I need a code, a teacher ask me he didn't hace it, what should I do?

Join_url expired

Why do some join_url links stop working before 90 days?How is the lifetime for a join_url link generally set?

Alexey2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Annotations when resharing into breakout rooms

Hi, I've recently encountered a problem with annotations. I use them for brainstorming with my students, and then send my students into breakout rooms to discuss the topic further using those annotations we made. Now when I try to share my screen wit...

Intergration of payment option via proplan for meetings

I host virtual meetups via zoom every month and looking to streamline my registration directly from my website. I currently use zoom meetings for this and use Eventbrite for registration and payment, however, I would prefer to have the transaction di...

MomJonz by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes