Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Ghost in the machine

We had a strange one in a Zoom meeting today - somebody joined with the user name of "-" and only appeared in the Participant List, they did not appear as a Zoom window (with video either on or off). They were able to comment to Everyone in the meeti...

Vince72 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Raising hand feature..

Notice a couple of weeks around September 1, 2023..When you raise hand in zoom meeting a quick notice comes up that after a few second the hand raise will come down and your hand will no longer be raised..is anyone noticing this..please reply

Meeting locking randomly

Seems our regular meetings are randomly locking by themselves and people cannot enter the meeting. Any explanation or setting? I cannot find one in the knowledge base. Really frustrating as we don’t catch it until several people have given up connect...

Video problems

My Logitech 270 is working properly and is up-to-date. On Zoom meetings, I can see myself, but others cannot see me. Audio is not a problem. Also, I am sometimes told that my picture appears, but it is frozen. I have tried several different ports on ...

Arnaldo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Airpod disconnect

Hi All - I have had a very frustrating experience, where my airpods appear to be connected to my computer and work initially during a zoom call but will stop transmitting audio after a few minutes. They still appear to be paired and connected to my c...

lw5324 by Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 5 likes