Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Advanced Zoom Polling

Is there a csv template for advanced zoom polling? I know the csv template for regular zoom polls that includes single and multiple choice answers, and was hoping there's a template for advanced polling?

Kim_M1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no sound/audio

Hear others on zoom call but they are unable to hear me. No audio from my end.

nleanue by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Screen Sharing not working on my Mac

I recently reinstalled MAC OS Catalina on my MacBook.I installed Zoom and I cannot get Screen Sharing to work. It says I'm lacking permissions.I go to System Preferences-> Privacy and Security,-->Privacy, --> 'Screen Recording' and ZOOM does not show...

Blur Background

I have a Mac desk top but it does not have the "blur background" feature-I have tried downloading other background apps but it does not help--any suggestions to the problem--very disappointing

Unable to update client due to old version uninstall errors.

Hello, we are attempting to update our Zoom clients to the latest version but are unable to due to an error when attempting to uninstall the previous version. We encounter a "Verify you have access to this location" error and it is searching for the ...

Resolved! Cannot schedule recurring meeting anmore without end date

I used to schedule recurring meetings with no end date or number of occurrences. Now I am forced to choose and end date or a number of occurrences. If I choose for example "End date: 50 occurences", then all 50 meetings are listed on the left under u...

Sa16 by Listener
  • 34 replies
  • 5 likes

Resolved! Closed Captioning attached to a recording

We've recorded a meeting on the cloud with closed captioning, and we can watch it on the cloud and the CC shows. If we download it, so we can send it to our H.I. client the CC is no longer attached. Is there a way to keep it attached? Other suggestio...

reverett by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes