Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No fixed time option has disappeared?

Hi. I've always been able to schedule recurring meetings with no fixed time, but that option is no longer appearing when I click "recurring meeting". Does anyone know if there has been a change to this option?

rdc121 by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Timer app

I want to use the Zoom Timer App to let my clients know when there are 10 minutes left in meeting to start wrapping up so I share the timer with them. I usually use the Mirror Image if I need to use my video for something in a session and noticed tha...

zoomcom by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Basic Plan - allow participants to join before host

Hi, Is it possible on the Basic Plan - allow participants to join before host? If so, how? I saw on thread that it is possible to allow participants to join before host, but there was no explanation on how that was done (as the thread was not questio...

JoannA6 by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

macOS desktop widgets flash while sharing screen on Zoom

When sharing my desktop over a Zoom meeting, the viewers see my desktop widgets flash, disappear and reappear. This happens consistently on static widgets (e.g. calendar date) and moving widgets (e.g. analog clock hands).The behavior is the same on m...

phayden by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing control icons

Hey, does anybody know how to customize/remove the icons for the controls at the bottom of the screen? Not all of them. I'd just like to remove the ones I don't use, so that I can make my screen smaller & still see the controls that I actually use.

Gabe0013 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How many meetings on a Pro Plan?

Hi there, I intend to upgrade from a Basic to a Pro Plan and would like to know how many meetings (Meeting IDs) I can schedule in Meetings. The reason for asking is that I am running two kinds of sessions (courses) and would like to separate them so ...

Multiple presenters

Hi, I'm trying to understand if there can be two presenters who can both control the slides they individually plan to present in a single power point file. Thank you! Lindy