Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Speaker volume only too low on Zoom

Hardware is Dell Optiplex 990 desktop with i5-2400 3.10GHz 8GB Ram 500G HDD Windows 10 64-bitspeakers are small external with standard 3.5 mm wired connection connected to audio out port. Realtek High Definition Audio drivers. Zoom meetings are the o...

d5 by Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Check out the top 3 trending solutions for September 2023 ✅

Do you need to know who attended your Zoom meeting as the host? 1. Solution by @vescamilla & @keith_may Discussion: Participant List Still having issues? Check out the Knowledge Base Article on Getting started with Zoom reporting & Generating Active ...

RN_3-1696344085896.png RN_4-1696344152611.png RN_5-1696344302770.png
RN by Zoom Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

blur background

my background is blur but i didnt do it like that. when I go to settings and open, my background, option is none, not the blur. But still my background is blur.

cisem by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Technical Issue During Product Demo Recording"

While I was in the process of conducting a product demonstration for Inciflo and simultaneously recording the meeting, an unexpected issue occurred, causing the recording to abruptly stop. I would like guidance on how to address this situation effect...

Zoom desktop client beta for Linux?

I see there is a way to test beta releases of the Windows and Mac version of Zoom, but I can't find a download link anywhere for the same on Linux (in my case Ubuntu). Is this possible at all? It might be useful to test beta features before they're f...

jamesps by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

New Feature: Register on Demand

I am asking if it is possible to create a registration link that will allow a participant to be placed in the meeting automatically? sort of registration on demand for meetings. my group hosts many virtual training sessions that we’d like to capture ...

ysagnia by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Length of meeting

Hi,I have the Pro version of Zoom, so I am able to have meetings lasting longer than 40 minutes.What happens if I make an outside person the host of a meeting I scheduled, but they only have the free version of Zoom? Will the meeting then end after 4...

Unlinking Zoom Account from Google Calendar

I recently purchased a Zoom account and just discovered I have not yet been using this account because my Google Calendar is still linked to my bosses Zoom account despite having being removed from it. Any meetings I have been creating are still thro...

Resolved! Can’t access cloud recording

Hi, so I’m a bit confused. Someone started a meeting and made me host before leaving. I then started a recording, and selected the cloud option. I learnt you have to be a paid user to start cloud recordings. I’m on the free plan, but the person who s...