Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

отмена подписки

Ребят, подскажите как отключить подписку? У меня пару месяцев назад закончилась годовая подписка БИЗНЕС, но так как я не пополняла карту, подписка не продлилась. Слева нет опции МОИ ПОДПИСКИ, чтобы отменить. от поддержки пришло такое письмо:Уровень в...

"canned" or predefined text in chat

Is there a way, with Zoom features or app, to inject predefined text into chat as Host? Yes, I know I can copy and paste from a file but that can get tricky, especially while screen sharing, I've been looking for that ability for years, for things li...

k6ncx by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

meeting format

i currently host meetings with a host and waiting room. Can I change the meeting to password required with no host? will all attendees have access to screen share function?

Hybrid meeting

How to set-up Hybrid meeting in order for in-person attendees and zoom attendees to hear each other clearly.

problems with livestream to youtube

When I try to livestream from zoom to YouTube it is only showing the speaker on YouTube (not gallery). There used to be option to spotlight the participants you want seen on YouTube but this option seems to be gone. Similarly when screensharing for e...

Unable to load Zoom

Help! Need prior version of Zoom. Suddenly yesterday morning (I used Zoom successfully until then) I can't load it again. I have removed and reinstalled, rebooted, etc., multiple times with no success. Maybe a rollback to the version just prior to th...

SGPGary by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Bookable Schedules

I believe this could be a bug. I am creating 15 min time slots between 2 and 4pm but it gives me a message that it "cannot overlap" but I know that they are not overlapping... most of the other spots do not give me this issue.

Zoom.png
Mimi8 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes