Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

latest zoom update instability

Never had a problem with zoom program (installed about 3 years ago) until this week. Instability of the frame showing me started right after the recent update automatically installed itself. The problem manifests in at least 2 different ways: 1. fram...

El Audio se difumina al ingresar al Zoom

Cuando entro a una Reunión de Zoom, el audio de mi computadora cambia. Suena como si al sonido le hubieras puesto un supresor de ruido al igual que un micrófono. Mas específicamente si le hubieras colocado una lana en los auriculares. Elimine Audio S...

No button to enable captions in meeting

I do not have a "cc" button in Zoom meetings to enable closed captions. I have enabled the settings for this in the app and on the Web: . . . but stll captions do *not* appear automatically, nor is there a CC button in the controls. What am I missing...

8thHalfHour_0-1696035492683.png 8thHalfHour_1-1696035520970.png

screen share

Would anyone please offer easy instruction on how to use screen share along with all participants showing at one side of the screen? Thanks.

jkb61 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

memory usage high - displayed red

I cannot host meetings, participants cannot get to my room. I can stat a meeting though. I notice that the memory use is very high - I have checked on my laptop and phone - so it seems it relates to ZOOM and not my devices. I have uninstalled and re-...

juneflo_0-1682191420380.png
juneflo by Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Find a record

Hello, please can anyone let me know if is there a possibility to find a record wich I made 6 Septembert, 2022 I have the ID, is there a posiiblity to share it with me? It is for a legal questionthanks!

Participants can't hear me.

I sign on to a meeting--either one I'm hosting or one someone else is hosting. Other participants can't hear me. I sign off and sign back on and they can hear me fine. This doesn't happen every time, but it does happen often. I know all my settings a...

Licensed Member w basic error

I am admin of our acct. One of my users has a licensed membership and is getting the message “Basic Zoom Account Can only host for 40 minutes” when she tries to schedule a meeting. Thoughts?