Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording via the web browser

The Artificial unIntelligence chat didn't answer this so I'm hoping a human can.I did check help files before posting but didn't completely understand the response.I have a free zoom account.I was in a meeting via the browser rather than the desktop ...

VikRa by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom randomly reassigns host

We do hybrid meetings from our church but our internet is wonky. Last week the host's computer was thrown out of the meeting and Zoom randomly reassigned Zoom to someone else, who was not at her computer and isn't Zoom-savvy anyway. So when the origi...

nslator by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Through Join Teams Metting DTEN ME

Audio when joining a teams meeting is always choppy from the device where the audio in from other parties in fine, joining a zoom or webex on the same device the audio is fine. Have updated firmware on DTEN and am running the latest zoom app but cann...

Dave_Q by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where does a recording go if a guest starts it?

Hi everyone. I let a guest in a zoom meeting record the meeting and allowed it when I was given the prompt to let the guest record. However, when the meeting ended neither I or the guest received a recording of the meeting? May I ask if anyone knows ...

No sound

The conference sound has disappeared. I checked the speaker, the test sound is not heard. The speakers are chosen correctly. Although the speakers work in other applications. I tried to turn on YouTube, everything is fine with the sound. When i conne...

DAR3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Mac app not honoring system audio setting

When I have my Mac set to deliver and receive all audio through my AirPods, when I start a Zoom meeting, audio is through the Mac instead. I can’t get Zoom to honor my Mac system audio settings. All other apps such as Apple Music deliver sound proper...

RKNYC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes