Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recordings and with two people on the meeting

I run meetings which are usually attended by 10 people.I often will pin or spotlight one person.On the recorded version of the. meeting this other person shows up on the recording only when they speak.Is there a way to record the entire meeting with ...

Locked by Admin

Hi, I am currently trying to take remove the passcode to allow people to enter my zoom meetings. It says "Locked by admin" so i am unable to make this change in my settings. After some research it said that an "Owner" of an account can make these cha...

screen sharing

When I screen share from a zoom meeting, the zoom system is not recognizing my external monitor and automatically shares my laptop monitor. It also does not give me any options to choose which window on my laptop monitor that I want to share. Is ther...

amyrush by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to re-order participant tiles

Hi all,I am completely unable to re-order participant tiles during meetings with the latest (5.15.11.7239) Linux client, however this does work with the macOS tile. I cannot find any documentation indicating that this feature is not available on the ...

acrlq by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Timer App did not work in a breakout room.

The Timer app (from Zoom) did not work in a breakout room. The app's control panel opened and functioned, but when I clicked "Start," nothing happened. The app DID work in the main room of the same meeting. Is this a known issue? Will it be fixed? Th...

Can't Install Update

Says I cannot start a meeting without installing an update. Then when I try to install it says "Error 10004". I can't figure out the issue. Please help!

ncdf by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes