Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Interpreter Recording

Hi, I have do a meeting and connect a interpreter.with the local device recording.after meeting complete and converting the meeting; I get recorded audio files of all the participants but there are interpreters file is not available. while the meetin...

Strange Audio Effect in Win11

Audio/Video works perfekt in Win11. In Zoom the speaker does not work, microphone and video are perfect. Starting the speaker test only a short signal appears and then nothing. I tested different outputs (Realtech, BT, monitor speaker). No changesWin...

other members starting my meeting

A paid licensed member was able to start my meeting, they weren't assigned as alternate host, or invited to the meeting. How did this happen? They don't have scheduling privileges for me.

Getting a copy of a recording if I was not the host

Hi everyone, I had a meeting recorded where i agreed and asked for a copy or transcript, I was not the host. I have asked a number of times for the promised record of the meeting but have been told that a copy can not be given as they destroyed the f...

mrsd1 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Large Meeting

Si tengo pagado un Large Meeting para 500 personas, ¿puedo pagar una de 1000 en el momento de la sesióny esa se verá afectada?

Group HD video

I am the account owner (Zoom Pro One) and only user. I want to enable Group HD Video, but get a "Locked by admin" message. How do i make this happen?

recent change with upcoming meetings on Poly Studio?

Hello, I've submitted a support ticket on this, but maybe the folks here can give advice. I have a Pro account at our church and had purchased a Poly X50 to use for meetings in our library so the church ladies can just tap the controller screen to st...

AlanM by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes