Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No badges or points in Zoom Learning Center?

I have just completed a lot of courses in the Zoom learning center and haven't earned a single point or badge. Are badges and points aka gamification not enabled for taking courses? Is there another way to earn points and badges? Thanks Dave

Meetings in a recurring series disappearing

Hello all, I have a problem with meetings disappearing from an existing meeting series. I have external attendees already registered for this meeting series and now see that the first meeting is missing and the three meetings are no longer a series. ...

Blacklisted

How do I get un blacklisted? I need to join meetings for work and I don’t know what to do, Google does not help and neither does that chatbot.

Cocohugs by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

share computer audio - invalid

Dear all, I would like to share a computer audio during my text meeting.Problem: When I try to share computer audio zoom asks forgerman "um die Audioübertragung von Ihrem Computer zu übertragen, bitte installieren Sie das Zoom Audiogerät. Bitte start...

Participant on mute, yet I can still hear them

This is a recent development in online classes this year. A participant sitting by themselves in their own space is muted, yet I can still hear them talk. This has happened on multiple occasions. When I go to mute the student, it shows that they are ...

Resolved! Sharing Audio - install audio devide

I share my computer audio quite frequently, and about 9/10 times, it works just fine. However, sometimes I get this "To share your computer audio, please install the zoom audio device" message, asking for my username and password. If I click cancel, ...